IELTS Preparation Centre
At Student Visa Guide we focus solely on the IELTS exam, helping you improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with intensive and inclusive IELTS preparation courses.
We don’t believe in registration fees, and all the materials you will need to succeed on your IELTS exam are provided.
- Sign up for your IELTS practice test so we can assess your current level
- Find the right IELTS course to suit your schedule
- Register your interest in IELTS prepration by visiting our offices in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad for a free consultation
Why study IELTS at Student Visa Guide?
Whether you wish to improve your IELTS for the benefit of the study, employment or immigration, our flexible learning programmes offer something for everybody and our dedicated IELTS preparation course in Hyderabad and is the ideal location for you to prepare for the IELTS exam.
- No registration fees
- All relevant materials provided
- Take a practice test before joining class so we can assess your level
- IELTS classes available Monday – Saturday, 10.00-18:30 (Thursday Off)
- Private one to one study
- A maximum class size of eight and average class size of five
- General English, EAP, PTE and TOEFL lessons available upon request
Consisting of reading, writing, speaking and listening, our experienced IELTS training staff focus on the core areas you need to improve on with varied and exciting IELTS classes.
IELTS practice test will let our teachers assess your current English level so we can find the appropriate IELTS preparation classes for you.
There are two main courses divided into different proficiency levels:
- 10-hour-course to be completed within a period of 30 days
- 20-hour-course to be completed within a period of 60 days
Get in touch today to learn more about IELTS preparation in India.
- IELTS Courses
- About IELTS
- IELTS Practice Test