Student Visa Guide supports your study abroad dreams
Student Visa Guide will always be there to help you realise your dreams. We are in this together.
We understand these are trying times and so we’re making all efforts to make sure you keep updated with all the latest information about your favourite study destination.
- International students are eligible for post-study work rights after graduation, even if they opt to take online classes to begin their 2021 academic session. (As on June 16) (source:www.thepienews.com)
- The UK Home Office confirms that international students who are currently studying by distance/blended learning will be eligible to access the graduate immigration route, provided they should be in the UK by April 6, 2021 and complete their final semester there. (As on June 16) (source:www.thepienews.com)
- Students stuck in the UK on expired visas will be regarded as overstayers and their visas will be extended till 31st May 2020. (As on Apr 3)
- Those who need to return to their home country for different category of visa will now be allowed to apply from the UK to switch including those whose leave has been extended. (As on Apr 3)
- Tier 4 students are now allowed to take distant learning courses, this will be treated as an exception. (As on Apr 3)